This blog has been archived, no further content will be uploaded or added. You are welcome to continue viewing posts, however commenting has been disabled.
Kia Ora Cole, What an awesome map you have created! I really enjoyed the back story and was almost successful in catching the robber. Sadly the first step asked the Bot to move forward 3 spaces and I think it should have been four to line up with the road? Mā te wā Mrs Aperahama
Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments: Positive - something done well Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Kia Ora Cole,
ReplyDeleteWhat an awesome map you have created! I really enjoyed the back story and was almost successful in catching the robber. Sadly the first step asked the Bot to move forward 3 spaces and I think it should have been four to line up with the road?
Mā te wā
Mrs Aperahama